Monday, April 28, 2014

The Day to Day

I've been blogging like a crazy person trying to get all caught up, but in documenting all the "big" moments and holidays, I don't want to leave out all the day-to-day snapshots of our life. (In other words, here's a huge iPhone photo dump!)

Building a bed of pillows with Daddy.

Charlotte LOVES the song "Treasure" by Bruno Mars. She calls it her "jam". So she seriously got down to his Super Bowl halftime performance. 

Jensen and Wyatt. These two...they are often found rolling around on the ground together. Their bond is so special.

You know, just hanging out in our Puddle Jumpers.

Learning guitar with Uncle Dot.

Hiding under the table at Grandma's with three golden retrievers. 

At it again.

And again.

Dress up with my favorite gal. I think between the two of us we had on every necklace I own.

She wanted nothing to do with the mermaid costume on Halloween, but on a random weekday? Why not?

Mmmmm.....

My pretty girl.

Hiding in the media cabinet.

A few more of the besties...



Enjoying some spaghetti


No comments:

Post a Comment