Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bubba Update

One of the best parts of fostering dogs is opening my email and finding an update on one of my former fosters from his forever family...and I was thrilled to get an update last night on my little Bubba (new name Samson):

Marcy,
I was just thinking about updating you. Samson is doing great. He is fitting in very well. He is such a loving dog. We've never had one that was so loving. He likes to cuddle. He gets so excited when we get home he whimpers. He is good with the cats. The old one is coming out now and getting nose to nose with Samson. Samson and Buddy are best friends. They get along so well. It does my heart good to see them play so well together. Samson loves to play ball. I think he would let me throw the tennis ball all day. Our back yard looks like a race track, but we have two smiling dogs. We love Samson so much. He is AWESOME! Thank you for taking such good care of him. When we get some new pictures I will send them to you.


I can't tell you how awesome it is to read that. Remember, this is a dog who looked at me like I was crazy the first time I threw a tennis ball for him. He had no idea how to play! And now he's got a new best friend, some feline sibings and a tennis ball addiction. Sounds to me like life is good. :)

1 comment: