Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dinner with Dot

Last night Brian was out of town, so naturally I called my brother to see what he would be making me for dinner. Turns out my dad was out of town as well, so Dot ended up cooking for the three ladies in his life: my mom, Tiff, and me. As is usually the case at a Morlock dinner, he made quite the variety of dishes: spicy shrimp and chicken pasta for me (and him), grilled chicken, (for Tiff), grilled salmon (for mom), and green beans, salad, and mashed potatoes (for everyone). Yes, we are a high-maintenance crew and he made something different for each of us. It was all delicious...my little bro takes such good care of us ladies!

Cooking the pasta

Yummy salad

Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Pasta

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How do I get to be one of the ladies in Dot's life?? :) Sounds yummy- what a sweet brother!

    ReplyDelete