Friday, July 26, 2013

To Be Filed Under, "Can't Believe I Forgot..."

All this talk about birthdays, turning three, etc. and I forgot to include pics of C & J's third birthday party. I am slowly but surely losing my mind! Anyways, we had the kiddos' birthday party at a local church that has an indoor playground as well as an area where the kids can eat. Charlotte and Jensen chose, of course, a Thomas the Train theme for their party...no surprise that Jensen chose Thomas, but Charlotte actually loved that theme as well and didn't like anything else I suggested! So Thomas it was. I kept it very low-key...of course I had to order them cute invites and outfits from etsy, but everything else was standard-kid-birthday-party: Nugget tray from Chick-fil-A? Check. Cupcakes? Check. Juice boxes? Check. Paper plates and napkins from Party City? Check and check.

The party turned out great and the kids had fun, except for Charlotte getting a bit overwhelmed when all her friends were being "too loud". (It was pretty loud in there!)


Pre-party pictures in their Thomas ensembles.








 Their table full of friends.

Enjoying her nuggets.


This was when we'd started singing to her. She was a bit overwhelmed by all the attention.


By the end of the song she was pretty nervous and required Daddy's help to blow out her candle.

Little Dude, on the other hand, had his eye on the prize...



Little Miss Ellison was very happy with her cupcake...

...as was the birthday boy.

The kids had a blast and every time we drive by the church they inform me that "that's where we had our birthday party!". They have already informed me that they want to have their fourth birthday party there as well, but I guess we have another nine months or so to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment