Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Puppy Smoothie

Bailey likes to run errands with us. The bank and the dry cleaners are usually her favorite destinations--she knows that when we pull up to one of those places, a treat is in her near future (and the drooling begins). But I think it's safe to say Bailey has a new favorite place: Starbucks. The guy at the Mansfield Starbucks drive-thru has come to know me and my car full of dogs (he jokes that I am transporting prisoners, and on the rare occasion that I don't have at least one dog in the car, he asks where my prisoners are). I've decided that when the guy at Starbucks notices when there are no dogs in your car, it means that either a) you go to Starbucks way too often, b) you have entirely too many dogs in your car, or c) both of the above. Anyways, this very nice Starbucks employee has started giving me "Puppy Smoothies," aka a small cup full of whipped cream. Bailey LOVES whipped cream, and has ever since she was a puppy, when my dad would squirt it directly from the can into her mouth (I only wish I were kidding). Here's a pic of Bay enjoying her smoothie.


Note the intense concentration in her eyes as she makes sure she gets every last drop!

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha! Puppy smoothies! So cute! It's sad that occasionally at my Starbucks, a few of the barista's will guess my order just from hearing my voice (and maybe from seeing me on the camera?).

    ReplyDelete