Monday, December 19, 2011

iPhone Photo Dump

Lots o' pics from the iPhone...in no particular order...

I made a wreath out of book pages!

We had another playdate at the park with our twin friends...

...and Charlie was on MUCH better behavior this time!

Stacking Keurig cups is great entertainment.

I must admit, I was impressed with J's idea of turning them over for easier stacking.

I made a burlap wreath!

We discovered that C&J share my passion for queso.

Drag the hamper into the kitchen, knock it over, and stand on it? Why not?

We decorated for Christmas in the form of felt trees...the kiddos enjoy decorating with the felt ornaments.

I realized that Charlie has four pairs of leopard shoes. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. And a great dump it was Martha Stewart. Yeah, 4 pairs of leopard shoes is overkill.

    ReplyDelete