Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pizza, Pizza!

A couple weeks ago I decided that C&J should go through the childhood rite of passage that is making their own mini pizzas on english muffins. So we went to the store (not just any store though...Charlotte is currently refusing to go to the grocery store and will only go to "the Target store!"). So after a quick trip to "the Target store" to pick up the necessities, we returned home and got to work.

While I think they enjoyed making the pizzas, I think I enjoyed watching them make the pizzas even more! I love how their little personalities and differences are so evident in everything they do...it is so amazing to be raising these two individuals.

My little Charlie and her methodical piece-by-piece placing of the cheese:



And then there's my wild man and his cheese free-for-all:


I think more went in his mouth than on the pizza. Hmmmm, wonder where he got his love of cheese??

And then we moved on to this:

???

At any rate...a good time was had by all. Another childhood rite of passage under their little belts!

No comments:

Post a Comment