Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patchin'

Fall 2012 Lesson Number 1: The kids love the pumpkin patch. Especially Charlotte! A trip to the pumpkin patch makes for one happy Bug.


Just a little roll in the hay.
Um yeah...it's a little close to a busy street. I don't take the kids there by myself!

My main dude.

My pretty little pumpkin.

Happy girl.


Grandma's girl.









During a trip to the pumpkin patch, I asked Charlotte what she was going to do with her pumpkins. Her response: "I'ma decorate the house! I'ma put them by the front door!" And when we got home, she did just that:


Fall 2012 Lesson Number Two: If you've promised Charlotte a trip to the pumpkin patch, don't take her somewhere that actually ends up being a petting zoo with a little pile of pumpkins.

Or you'll end up with pictures that look like this:

Pouty pig. It is worth enlarging this to see her lip sticking out.

Jensen thought it was okay, though:
Daddy took one for the team and picked up a chicken.


To be fair, we took them on the only freezing cold day of the year (so far). It was a bit miserable.



Fall 2012 Lesson Number Three: Jensen's pumpkin decorating strategy? More is more.

Happy Fall, everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment