Monday, March 9, 2009

Lazy Sunday

It's a tough life.

Actually, our entire weekend was pretty uneventful (in a good way). Friday we went out for Mexican food and margaritas with Tommy, then on Saturday we decided to have date night. Brian and I had not been out for a nice meal by ourselves in what felt like forever, so we headed to Truluck's in Southlake. We love it there--the food is always great and the service is really good, too. I recommend the Macaroni and Cheese with Crab and the Carrot Cake!

Sunday we had our first pool day of the season--and I have my first sunburn of the season to show for it! Bailey and her current foster brother, Bubba, decided to invite my parents' two Goldens over to swim. The water was only 63 degrees, but a water temperature that you and I would consider freaking freezing is not enough to keep a Golden out of the pool! So I threw tennis ball after tennis ball, and a good time was had by all.

I even somehow managed to get a pre-pool picture of all four of them sitting still!

It's a lineup--don't they ALL kinda look guilty?
Bear, Jasmine, Bailey & Bubba

We ended the day with our Truluck's leftovers, the Harry Potter movie marathon on ABC Family, and two very sleepy dogs...all in all, a pretty good way to wrap up the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Marcy!! I was so excited to see on Kim's blog that you have a blog too! That is so amazing that you and Brian are fostering Golden Retriever's. I can't wait to read more about it! I will so enjoy keeping up with you guys through you're new blog and yes, Kim is right that you do write really, really well!! Miss you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that foursome picture...its great

    ReplyDelete