Sunday, April 5, 2009

Double Trouble

Yesterday I helped host a baby shower for my good friend Whitney, who is pregnant with twins--one boy, one girl! Whit lives in Houston and I hadn't seen her since December, when she was barely showing. Here she is now:

She looks absolutely beautiful and so happy. It always amazes me to see how much stuff you need when you have a baby, and Whitney needs double of almost everything! She got lots of very cute stuff for both babies yesterday. It was great to see her, and the other A&M girls who were at the shower.
Jen, Me, Whit, Lisa & Kim

The shower was fun, but afterwards, I was in dire need of a margarita. So Brian, Casey, Andrew and I met Todd and Tiffany at Uncle Julio's for dinner. After that, we headed over to The Gingerman for a post-dinner drink.


This place probably has over 100 kinds of beer to choose from, so I decided to stick with a classic: Root Beer. With a scoop of vanilla ice cream. That's right, I had a Root Beer Float at a bar.


Hey, it was on the menu! And it was delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...Whitney looks beautiful. I hate that I missed the shower! I'm ordering a root beer float next time I'm at a pub...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've ordered the root beer too! :) It was awesome to see you at Whitney's shower!!

    ReplyDelete