Sunday, April 28, 2013

Easter 2013


We had a great Easter weekend with friends, family and of course a big scary bunny. On Saturday we joined the Wrens for brunch and an egg hunt at the country club. I think each kiddo got four eggs (which were all filled with bubble gum and promptly confiscated by mommy...sorry kids!).
So dapper.

My Easter cuties pre-egg hunt. I don't know what possessed me to give them cookies then try to get a decent picture, but that's what I did.

Little Ellison all decked out in her Easter outfit.

Windy day!

On Sunday we headed back up to the club for brunch with my family, followed by naps and then a visit to Brian's parents house for more family time.

Poor dude was so scared of the Easter bunny. He was watching him verrrry closely in this pic!

 




My little beauty. She has the sweetest smile that is so hard to capture on camera!

Of course, she's also a gal of many moods...

...and Easter can take a lot out of a girl!




Prior to Easter weekend, the kids had an Easter celebration at school. I of course stayed for the egg hunt and class party...it is such a blessing to get to be involved with their school and be present at all their activities. Plus, I just love seeing them in their school environment, interacting with their friends and teachers!



They both cracked me up hunting eggs. Neither one really has that "killer instinct" that leads to an overflowing Easter basket. :) Lucky for them, at the end of the day, the eggs were divided evenly among all the kids!


All lined up with their classmates.


And finally, one last Easter pic of my sweet kids...a rare moment of twin love!

No comments:

Post a Comment