Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's New

Well I have been doing some serious blog slackin' (again). I have half-finished posts about everything from spring break to my brother's wedding festivities. But this time the slacking is for a good reason...or should I say, four good reasons:


Er, well okay that's five reasons. I guess I can count Jensen as a reason too. But the four puppies in the above pic are the main ones...they have come to live with us for awhile until they are big enough to go to their forever homes. Yes, the rescue group I volunteer with recently acquired a mama dog and her 12(!) puppies. For some reason I felt compelled to volunteer to foster four of them. 

Brian is tolerant of our guests, but thinks I'm slightly insane.  

Jensen is in heaven.


Charlotte is mildly interested.



Wyatt is a bit confused by the whole thing, but he's being super sweet to his foster sisters.




Our house is a disaster. I'm kind of frazzled...this is my view for much of the day:



But I mean, look at these little baby girls. It just doesn't get much sweeter than this. Happiness is a golden retriever puppy!


And the million dollar question: Which one are we keeping? As of now, NONE! I will miss these babies when they're gone, but I will not be sad to regain my normal sleep schedule. And my evening tv-watching schedule. And my somewhat-decent-smelling-house.

But then again, they're awfully cute...


3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! That last pic is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me!! I am with Brian in that I think you might be slightly insane:). Just kidding....you know I love you, but WOW....you deserve an award of some sort!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting to hear about this...yep you do have your hands full and NO thank you , I don't need a puppy.

    ReplyDelete