Thursday, February 9, 2012

That Just About Sums It Up

I'm recovering nicely from our traumatic Target experience. I even went back yesterday while the stinkers were at school...I strolled the aisles, basking in the quiet and uneventful-ness of my outing, all the while keeping an eye out for our cashier from the other day. Thankfully I didn't spot him...perhaps he was getting fitted for hearing aids after the damage he suffered from my children and I going through his checkout line.

Anyways, here is a drawing that our second-grade neighbor did on our driveway. She comes over to play with Charlotte and Jensen all the time, and knows their personalities fairly well. When she depicted them in chalk on the driveway and decided they should each be saying something, she naturally came up with this:


Jensen is saying, "Uh-oh!" and Charlotte is saying "Wah, wah!" (Crying.) Yep, the eight-year-old neighbor has summed up my children in just four words*. Gotta love it!

*I should clarify that Charlie is a happy little Bug about 90% of the time...but when she's not happy, everyone knows it. Including the neighbors. Apparently her dramatic fussing has made an impression on her little second-grade friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment