Saturday, March 10, 2012

Super-Awesome Day

But not really. I should have gone to Houston today for a baby shower for Christina, and I should currently be at Kile's bachelorette party. I got a spray tan and a manicure, and I spent last night laying out my outfits and packing my bags. I hopped into bed early to get a good night's sleep, and then for my final preparation...I woke up at midnight and went ahead and got really sick. And this morning I was still sick. So I hung out in bed all day while my pals hung out in Houston and my family hung out in the living room without me. I am having one heck of a pity party and also having flashbacks to my bed rest days...except today was way worse than bed rest because there were two super-cute toddlers in the living room playing and I could hear them but not go play with them because I really don't want them to come down with whatever I have.

On the bright side, Kim is keeping me updated on the Houston fun via text message photos and Brian has taken pity on me and said I can go see my friends in Houston as soon as possible. And my mom loaned me this guy to keep me company.


Here's hoping for a better tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...we had a pity party, too. You were definitely missed (though it looks like you had a really cute fuzzy friend to hang out with). Come visit ASAP! Of course, you and Kim are always welcome to crash at my house, especially when Olivia comes! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, we missed you Marcy! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, we missed you Marcy! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete