Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmastime at the Gaylord Photo Dump

One day my mom and Tammy asked if the kiddos and I would like to go wander around the Gaylord Hotel, have lunch, and check out their Christmas decor. I thought the kids would enjoy it (and I also thought perhaps I could get some cute pics of them) so off we went.

The decorations were lovely (although, let's be honest: after you've seen Campo Verde, all other Christmas decor is a bit underwhelming!). Jensen had a fine time and Charlotte warmed up after awhile, but as you will see, she was in one of her "no pictures" moods at the beginning of the day. Anywho, here are roughly one million pics of our morning at the Gaylord:















As it turns out, all she needed was a nice Mexican food lunch to make her a happy girl...just like her mommy!










No comments:

Post a Comment