Monday, December 10, 2012

Fall at the Arboretum

I decided that, given Charlotte's love of pumpkin patches, we should definitely visit the Dallas Arboretum this year...even if we didn't make it until after Halloween. We headed out one morning in early November and met the Grzych fam for a stroll through the pumpkins, a look at some of the Chihuly sculptures, and lunch. 

Oh, and the hay maze. Can't forget the hay maze. The kids probably still have hay in their hair.














Can I just say that I am absolutely loving doing all these fun things with the kids this year? The Arboretum, Halloween, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving, and now the holidays are in full swing...I am thrilled with how much the kids are understanding and enjoying everything, and I know that seeing Christmas through their eyes this year will be truly special. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment