Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Official

Brax's potential adoptive family loves him. I believe their exact words were, "He is a mess and we love every bit of it." Haha, he is indeed a mess but I'm glad they see that as a positive! I have mailed all the adoption paperwork in, so he has officially found his new home and I am so happy for the big boy. We now find ourselves foster-less for awhile. My parents are going on a cruise around Italy in a couple of weeks and we will be keeping their two goldens, Jazzie and Bear, while they are away. I love those two, so I'm very excited to have a house full of dogs...triple the dog food, fur and fun! Until then, Bailey is enjoying her status as an only dog, and I'm sure I will have some transports to keep me busy. PLUS, the rescue group's annual picnic is in TWO WEEKS! Picnic day is pretty much like Christmas to me...literally hundreds of goldens running around and swimming at Lake Grapevine. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. What about Ellie Mae? I thought she was living with you for now. You crack me up- I love your passion for Golden Retrievers!

    ReplyDelete