Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Dogs

This is the most snow I have seen in a really long time...and the doggies are loving it! I decided to bundle myself up and go outside to get some pics of them playing. As it turned out, bundling myself up was no easy feat considering my winter/ski clothes don't exactly fit so well. At one point today I was wearing gray maternity sweatpants tucked into pink rain boots, a black XL hoodie that would zip up, a blue ski jacket that definitely wouldn't, white fuzzy gloves, and a burnt orange UT toboggan (I know, I'm a traitor to my school. It was the first one I grabbed. And it still had the tag attached, which added to my overall look.). It was quite the fashion statement. Fortunately I didn't take any pics of myself, but here are a few of the dogs enjoying themselves.

My girl watching the snow.


They were still for about a split second.


Then it was time to play!



 Mr. Bear looking cute.



Bailey being active is almost as rare as snow in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment