Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Sweet Pumpkins (Then & Now)

We made our second trip of the year to a pumpkin patch...and this one went much better than the first. Charlotte and Jensen had so much fun running around and checking out all the pumpkins (not to mention the cars going by on the road beside us). It made me think of last year's trips to the pumpkin patch when Charlotte and Jensen were just six months old...I remember thinking how much fun it would be to take them when they could actually run around and enjoy themselves instead of being stuck in a stroller and propped up against pumpkins. I was right: Charlotte and Jensen are just so much fun these days...but they were awfully cute a year ago!

Then...


I do NOT remember Jensen being this chunky! I love it!



Charlie had no hair...and she couldn't even sit up on her own. No wonder she looks mad.

When the lip curls down, you know you've got a fight on your hands. Some things never change...she actually gave me this exact face today!

And now...















2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a difference a year makes! Super Duper Cute...then and now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such cuties!! And I love that Charlotte has leopard shoes like her momma!

    ReplyDelete