Thursday, June 14, 2012

iPhone Randoms

Since not much is shakin' around here these days, I dug through some iPhone pics to find a few forgotten memories!

First up...the train. My mom and I took C & J to ride the Trinity Train. I had taken Jensen in the past with some friends but had been hesitant to take C because I was afraid of a freakout. And boy, did I turn out to be right! Despite the fact that she'd been talking about riding the train all morning, she started flipping out the minute she saw it. Her shrieks (and attempts to fling herself out of the train) were so desperate that my mom just hopped off with her and waited at the station for Jensen and I to get back. Poor Charlie. At least my big boy had fun!


Next up...my Charlie on Mother's Day. I don't think I ever posted this but it kills me because she looks so darn old! Ughhh!


Moving right along to my little strawberry thief. I was in the bathroom getting ready one morning and I came around the corner to find Jensen chowing down on my bedroom floor...he had reached up onto the counter and grabbed a container of strawberries. Then he brought them to my room, sat down, and (very neatly, I must say) proceeded to eat them all and put the stems in the lid of the strawberry container. I constantly forget that he can reach things on the counter! At least he was very orderly...not a strawberry to be seen on the carpet!


Finally, we celebrated Aunt Biff's birthday. She and Uncle Dot are getting married in April and I couldn't think of a good gift. Finally I decided that I would like to take her shopping to pick out her wedding shoes. I made this little card with Jensen's help (he enjoyed picking out pictures of shoes on the Internet).



How fab is that blue pair? I think our shopping might be done, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment