Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why Wednesdays Haven't Been Wordless

I am flattered to report that three different people have mentioned to me that they have missed Wordless Wednesdays the past few weeks. (Okay, the first was my mom and the second was my husband. But the third was Whitney, and she's not related to me at all!) There also happen to be three reasons why there have been no Wordless Wednesdays lately.

First, the babies haven't done anything but hang around in their pajamas. We have been hibernating like bears! Seriously, Charlotte has not gotten dressed all week and Jensen has only gotten dressed once and it was to go to the doctor's office. (I wanted them to check and make sure his ear infection was gone.)

Second, many of the pictures I've taken lately contain copious amounts of snot.

And third, it is harder than ever to take pictures of Charlotte and Jensen. They are in constant motion...and they loooove my camera. I see one (or both) looking cute, grab the camera, and try to capture the moment. But before that can happen, they see me (and my camera). And it's all over...and they're all over me!


"When Twins Attack!"






(By this point, I am lying flat on my back and Jensen is sitting on my legs and Charlotte is on my chest.)



So that's why we haven't had any Wordless Wednesdays. I just haven't taken any "worth 1,000 words" pictures. Clearly, my photography skills are not advancing as quickly as Charlotte and Jensen's mobility!

3 comments:

  1. So funny! I was just about to text you about wordless wednesdays! I love them too! Any of these pics would have been worthy of wordless wednesdays, but I especially love the close up of Charlotte - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is your humorous text......well the kids are just added fun.

    ReplyDelete