Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Update

Well...another good appointment today! All these updates are getting kind of boring, huh?? The only bad thing about today's appointment is that I have gained a few pounds...which led to me having to confess to the doctor about my Easter brunch. A week or so before Easter, my dad asked me what I wanted to eat for brunch, so I thought about it carefully and gave the following answer: waffles, bagels with cream cheese and smoked salmon, cinnamon rolls, and chocolate milk. Sooooo, he made all of the above. And I ate all of the above. And then proceeded to retire to my bed. So, I think we can declare case closed on the mystery of the extra pounds, yes? Anyways, since everything else was good with me, and the babies look great, we're happy! Next appointment is Friday so hopefully the good (if boring) updates will continue.

1 comment: