Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Tomorrow is Good Friday, but today we are thankful for another great appointment! Ultrasound went great, my blood pressure is good, and I lost 5 more pounds (I never would have thought I'd be nearing the end of my pregnancy with twins and be losing weight, but it's pretty cool!). I also got an internal exam today and I am not dilated at all. So my doctor is thrilled and so are we. Our next "mini goal" is 35 weeks and our next big goal is 36 weeks. I am starting to feel like we may actually be able to get there. The only downside is that it's hard to stay in bed and rest when I keep getting these good progress reports, and I'm not really looking forward to spending Easter weekend in my bed. But you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I know it will all be a million percent worth it in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Marcy! Glad to hear that you had another great appointment! You're doing such a wonderful job - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Marcy....it won't be much longer before you will be running your butt off raising kids. You might even fondy daydream about laying in bed.

    ReplyDelete