Friday, April 9, 2010

The Latest Update

Prior to today's appointment I had been feeling a bit puffy, so I was interested to see how everything was going. Sure enough, I have gained a couple of pounds and my blood pressure has gone up. My doctor is not overly concerned at this point and wants to wait until Tuesday's appointment to see whether the weight gain/rising BP is a onetime thing or a trend. He really stressed that hitting 36 weeks will be a major milestone for the babies, so I am supposed to take things as easy as possible for the next week or so to try to keep them cooking until then. So that is how I will be spending my weekend...hopefully you all have slightly more exciting plans than I do! Both babies looked great on the ultrasound and we were told for the third time (by the third different ultrasound tech) that Jensen has tons of hair. We are getting so excited to meet these little ones! In other news, I had a great visit with Kim and Lisa yesterday...it was great to hang out and chat, but it was so weird when they were leaving because I know that next time I see them, I will have two babies...but hopefully not for at least another week!

2 comments:

  1. oh yea! i hope little jensen has really long hair that sticks straight up! that is sooo cute on little babies! can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have already made it to 35 weeks!!! Yeah! You are amazing. Kick back and relax.........watch some life time movies:)

    ReplyDelete