Thursday, September 30, 2010

Something Nice

For my 30th birthday, Brian wanted to get me something nice. I thought briefly about asking for a nice bag, or even a nice watch. But those things, although definitely nice, were not what I really really wanted. What I really really wanted was to be able to take nice pictures...

...of my little man's perfect chubby feet:





...of Charlotte's ever-changing facial expressions:







...of Jensen's beautiful long eyelashes:


...and Charlotte's beautiful long fingers:



...of Jensen trying desperately to get Charlotte to notice him (using the unorthodox method of shoving his hands and feet in her face):


...and of the moment when Charlotte actually does notice him and rewards his persistence with a huge smile:


...and I wanted to capture all these moments with a nice camera. So that's what I got. I also wanted to be able to take decent pictures with my new camera...fortunately the camera came with a series of lessons, so hopefully my pictures will show a great deal of improvement soon.

Oh, and I also wanted to be alert enough to take nice pictures...so I got a nice Keurig coffee maker as well (thanks, mom and dad!).

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marcy..those pictures are great. I think you have captured some real beauties there. Love them all. Yes, you got the perfect birthday gift...and Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete