Monday, March 28, 2011

More Month Eleven Pics

Because, once again, I seem to have forgotten to add a few pictures to a monthly post! On Charlotte and Jensen's eleven-month birthday, Charlotte was once again not feeling like posing for pictures. So my mom and I decided to bribe the babies with a little snack. Earlier that week I had seen some all-natural honey nut cereal that looked quite tasty, so I decided to try it out on the babies...they loved it. They loved it so much that they didn't want to stop eating for long enough to get their eleven-month pics taken. So all the pictures of the two of them together came out like this:




They would not look at me or the camera...they only had eyes for the honey nut cereal! This is the best one I got...looks like Jensen just got himself a handful of cereal. Yum!

Then, Charlotte got a bit more demanding...

"WE WANT CEREAL!"

And funny story about the cereal: If you remember back to a couple of months ago, my pediatrician gave us the go-ahead to let Charlotte and Jensen eat whatever they want...shellfish, peanuts, whatever. The only thing she said was firmly off-limits until they're one year old is honey. But have I actually given them any shellfish or peanuts? Of course not--I'm far too paranoid. So they'd been happily chowing down on their honey nut cereal for a few days when Brian noticed the box and said, "I thought they couldn't have honey." A quick scan of the ingredients revealed that--what do you know?--the honey nut cereal actually contains honey. I am a genius, I tell ya. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment