Thursday, March 31, 2011

So Proud

Lately, my little dude has been launching quite the protest against his afternoon naps. He sits in his crib and fusses, cries, talks, plays, whatever. A couple of days ago during Jensen's sleepless afternoon nap, I heard a strange sound on the monitor. I turned on the screen and took a look...and cracked up when I saw what he was doing:


He had reached through the slats in his crib, pulled a library book from the floor into bed with him, and was happily reading! My little bookworm...I couldn't be any prouder!
(And a note to my library friends...don't worry, the book was unharmed!)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, this time you lucked out. You know you will eventually be paying for at least one. Ok, yes its cute, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way these all have to be approved now, what did we do - shame and embarrass you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that's too funny. Oh, I'm getting my blog book for 2010 in this weekend. I want to show you how it looks.

    ReplyDelete