Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Here's to the Lake...

Here's to having a perfect weekend spot...one that is so many people's "happy place".


Here's to these ladies. We can (and regularly do) go months without getting to see each other...yet when we get together, it feels like we just saw each other yesterday.

(TEN YEARS of this pose! Why? Who knows.)

Here's to being with a good friend as she rings in her 30th birthday.


Here's to fried chicken, BYOB (& wine) and places that bring you honey for your biscuits!


Here's to our husbands, who get along just as well as us girls.

(Jill's boyfriend couldn't make it, so we apparently felt it necessary to make her stand by herself on the other side of the chicken. Sorry, Jill!)
And here's to having the best possible babysitters for my precious babies...ones who love them almost as much as I do and literally need not one single instruction from me before I leave for the weekend. Thanks, Grandma, Auntie Tammy, and Tita...you are the best and we love you very much!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I think I picked that spot. I wanted to be one with the chicken. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to you and Brian for inviting us out there and getting everything together! I had so much fun, and am already looking forward to the next time we all get together!

    Sic 'em on a chicken!

    ReplyDelete