Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day at the Museum

Over a year ago, the kiddos and I made our first trip to the Children's Museum. I think Charlotte and Jensen were fairly unimpressed:


So my mom, Auntie Tammy and I decided it was time to try it again. Our second trip to the museum was a bit more exciting than the first!








I love watching their little personalities as they take in a new place like the museum. Charlotte is such a serious observer of everyone around her and studies everything and everyone so carefully. Whereas she "talks" pretty much constantly at home, I don't think she said a word the entire time we were at the museum...she was just too busy observing. Jensen is so quick to adapt to a brand-new environment and he really picks up on things so quickly. He seemed a bit overwhelmed for a few seconds, then dove right into playing with all the fun stuff and other children.

Aside from Charlotte running full speed into a glass door (um, ouch) a good time was had by all! I definitely foresee many museum trips in our future...although I'm not sure it's a place I would tackle by myself just yet. Thank goodness for Grandma and Auntie Tammy. And Auntie Tammy's museum passes!

1 comment:

  1. I spent many, many hours with my kids and then my grandkids at this awesome place.

    ReplyDelete