Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seeing Double

Who says you can't dress your boy/girl twins alike?



I know one thing: Whoever it was wasn't the proud mommy of this little tomboy!


Actually, I know another thing: Charlotte comes by it honestly. I hated dressing up, fixing my hair, playing with dolls, and anything remotely girly. My little Bug tolerates bows okay, but she sure does love playing with balls and trucks.


 So naturally when I was shopping for new PJs, I gravitated towards the truck pair for both kiddos. Charlotte LOVES her truck PJs and likes to look down and examine the trucks on her arms, legs and tummy.


Aaand enough pictures. Commence mischief-making!

3 comments:

  1. I love your little kiddos. So so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Ava loves all "boy" things too. She loves dinosaurs, diggers & the movie Cars. I think it is great. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, so cute!! Need to see them again!!

    ReplyDelete