Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Funny Valentines

Blue-Eyed Wild Man Seeking Love!


Why, hello, ladies! I'm a 9 1/2-month-old cutie who's lookin' for love! I've got blue eyes and great hair (some even say I resemble Justin Bieber!) and the cutest little tush in the world! I enjoy fine dining, a good book, and getting into anything I can get my hands on! 

I'm a bit of a mama's boy, but I can definitely stand on my own two feet!


I'm looking for a lady who loves dogs, being outdoors, and doesn't mind getting tackled once in awhile...

And don't bother getting dressed up in your fancy hairbows...I'll probably end up pulling them out...


And perhaps even snacking on them!


My mom says I'm the cutest boy in the world, and I think you'll agree! I know my way around an iPhone, so if you think we'd be a good match, just give me a call!




Petite Beauty Seeking Love!


Hey, boys! I'm Charlotte, but you can call me Charlie. I'm a little Peanut with blue eyes, wavy hair, and a killer dimple. I'm a chatty gal who enjoys reading, learning new things, and cuddling. 


I'm a happy girl, but I have a serious side, too...


And if you're looking for a shy gal who will follow your lead, you're looking in the wrong place! I'm a feisty girl who has my own opinions! I know what I like and what I don't like...and I'm not afraid to tell you about it! For example, I really don't like to wrestle!

I'm looking for a guy who likes to dance...I've got great rhythm and I just love to shake my lil' hiney! I also enjoy a good meal...but if you're on a budget, socks will do just fine:


 Anyways, if you're looking for a strong, opinionated gal to share a play date, give me a call! My daddy is wrapped around my little finger, and soon you will be too!  


Valentine's Day 2011...Brian and I usually don't "do" Valentine's Day (this is a result of a string of Valentine's Day mishaps early in our relationship). In fact, we usually just ignore the day entirely! But it seems as though having Charlotte and Jensen has turned us into saps! I "helped' Charlotte and Jensen make Valentine's cards for their cousins and grandparents, and dressed them for the day in cute red clothes. Brian returned from work last night with flowers for me, a bone for Bailey, and a new pink sleep sack for Charlotte. He didn't get poor little Jensen anything because "he's a boy!" What a sexist, huh? We are going to have to do something about that! Don't worry, Jensen...you'll always be Mommy's Valentine!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the pictures of your kids! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Marcy, you crack me up! Too cute!!! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy woman...and I mean that in the best possible way. Really cute post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. And Brooke--it's a Sony NEX-5. I got it in September and I still haven't learned how to use it very well! I will say that I think it takes pretty good pictures just set to Auto!

    ReplyDelete