Friday, June 17, 2011

Bathing Beauties

Baby, it's hot outside! Charlotte and Jensen have been keeping their cool by suiting up in their swimwear and getting wet. I didn't take any pictures at Tate and Savannah's "Splish, Splash"-themed birthday party, but Whitney sent me her pics...and of course, they included a few of my wild man in action:

Tate and Jensen playing ball (and I love how Brian is laughing at them).

This one is great because it looks like he's actually completing the "slide" part of "slip-n-slide". He's really just sitting there...but as you can see, even that was quite amusing!


We have also been keeping our cool right here in our own backyard. We've been doing some swimming in our big pool, and C & J also received a little pool of their own from Tita and Papaw...I must say, it's been quite a hit!





So swimming is fun, but getting ready to swim? It's no easy task: Remove clothes and diaper. Put on swim diaper. Put on swimsuit. Slather on sunscreen. Put on hat (and if you think they're sitting still or cooperating for any of these steps, you're quite wrong!). Repeat for Twin B. Repeat for myself (er, minus the diaper part). I'm exhausted before we even set foot outside! But it's worth it to see how much they enjoy splashing around...and to see how stinkin' cute they look in their swim gear!









No comments:

Post a Comment