Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strep & Swimming

First, a little strep update: Jensen remains the only family member to come down with strep throat (so far). Brian and I went ahead and got strep tests because, as I explained to the doctor, we have one wedding and two birthday parties this weekend...we absolutely cannot be sick! Our tests were both negative, which means that my little theory of Brian being a strep carrier is not valid. My new (and improved!) theory is that either Charlotte or Jensen is a carrier...or my mom, who looked quite worried when she found out that neither Brian nor I was the guilty party. (Yes, I know it's likely that nobody is a carrier and Jensen probably just touched something germy while we were out running errands. But becoming a mom has seemingly turned me into House, M.D.).

In other news, the babies took their inaugural dip in the pool over Memorial Day weekend. We were a bit worried about whether Charlie would freak out, so we put Jensen in first and let Charlie watch her little bro having fun in the pool. Before long she was clamoring to get in with him...success!

My lil' froggies.

Jensen was all excited at first, then soon realized that the pool is quite relaxing. There were a few times we thought he was about to fall asleep!



I know this is blurry and Jensen is fussing in the background, but look at that cute lil' tummy!

1 comment:

  1. Ha....of course you blamed Brian for being the carrier...as it should be. Love the little frogs, they will have a lot of fun in there this summer.

    ReplyDelete