Friday, June 10, 2011

Feelin' Good Again

Things are looking up around here...Jensen seems to finally be feeling better, thank goodness. I never fully realize just how much I have missed my happy dude until he's back to himself again. So we've been making up for lost time with:

Lots of backyard exploring!

Charlie has launched a boycott of her swing...the only thing she wants to do in the backyard is stand by her wagon and put grass in it. Fun stuff!



Aaaand....they're off! (That would be Charlie in the foreground doing her "yoga baby" pose.)

Dining adventures at Chuys!

Mmmmmm....tortillas!


Shopping with Mommy and Grandma at Kohl's!


And just plain being wild and crazy!



How I missed this crazy dude charging the camera!
So that's how Charlie and Jensen have spent the past week. As for me, I'm just busy being thankful for two healthy, happy kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment