Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (Well...Kinda)

There are several bloggers out there who participate in something called "Wordless Wednesday." What exactly is "Wordless Wednesday"? Here's a nice little description:

On Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence the ‘wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description. 
--From answers.com (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_wordless_wednesday)

 I think this is a pretty cool idea. So, today is my inaugural Wordless Wednesday. I hope to do it every Wednesday. And I hope to make future Wednesdays a little more "wordless." :)




2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo! I haven't heard of this Wordless Wednesday! I love! I too, will try to participate. (But I'm gonna steal your explanation for my blog's first post!) That pic is precious and really doesn't need any words....babies, dogs and their bonds are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gee...thanks a whole lot. I think my mascara is running..oh wait, I buy waterproof..i'm ok.

    ReplyDelete