Monday, December 6, 2010

The Real Story

When we proudly frame and display our Shelton family pictures (taken Thanksgiving weekend), they won't show the real story. Thanks to modern technology, the pictures won't show little Charlotte's meltdown and the fact that she wasn't really included in the grandkid picture, but edited in via computer. I am probably breaking some sort of copyright law here (and as a former librarian, I should definitely know better), but I really, really want to remember the real story. And since we're going to purchase and frame the fully edited pictures (in which we appear to be a happy, non-melting-down family), I figured the only chance I have at remembering the real story would be to take a picture with my cell phone of the online proofs the photographer sent us and then post the pictures here in my blog (got all that?).

So here we go...Charlotte's meltdown:

Oh, man. I forgot that she even got sweet little Knox crying too!

Next, happy grandkids minus Charlotte...

See the little space where she'll be edited in?

And finally, our pretty little post-meltdown Peanut, looking all innocent and "Who, me?"

"Edit me into the picture...front and center, please!"

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! Did you get your Missy pics back yet? Can't wait to see those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't wait to see the final ones. You should have taken them with your real camera instead of your phone...naw I can wait for the real ones. Loved the story that goes along with it Marcy

    ReplyDelete