Thursday, May 19, 2011

Charlotte and Jensen's New House!

And it's right in our backyard!


Tita and Papaw gave Charlotte and Jensen a play house/swingset as part of their first birthday gift (and they let Brian and me pick it out, which was fun!). C & J are still too young to use a few of the features...


...such as the slide, rock-climbing wall (seriously, swingsets were not this cool when I was little!) and rope ladder. But they do love to swing...and I'm quite excited that swinging no longer requires a trip to the park! We had our inaugural playtime on the swingset today, and I think it's safe to say that it was a hit:



Poor little dude couldn't escape Charlie's virus...he began running a fever on Wednesday afternoon and he was still very much under the weather today. You wouldn't know it from these pics, though...he loved being outside!

He is wearing a random/unmatched tank top and shorts outfit because I never know how to dress the babies when they have a fever...earlier in the day I'd put him in long sleeves because I thought it was chilly in the house, then later we busted out the muscle tee (which was, by the way, part of his birthday gift from Uncle Dot).



C & J look kinda funny just hanging there. I swear they were having fun!
Thanks for the swingset, Tita and Papaw! We're going to enjoy it for many years to come!

1 comment:

  1. I kept hoping there were TWO swings..and finally near the end I saw there was...whew. This would not be good if they had to take turns. Looks like an awesome toy and will have many years of use.

    ReplyDelete