Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello from beautiful Laguardia Airport!

Greetings from the second-yuckiest airport I've ever visited (the first being Miami, of course!). Brian and I are on the last leg of our weekend trip to NYC, which, unfortunately, has come to bear quite a strong resemblance to a National Lampoons movie. We should have landed in dfw an hour ago but as of now still have about 2 hours until our newly scheduled takeoff. Yes, I'm seriously missing my sweet babies!

So I downloaded blogpress to my phone and thought I'd kill some time by posting a few pics of some of the highlights of our trip...



Finding this little gem!


Pizza!




Drinks at the plaza.

More to come...that is, if we ever make it home...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That's no fun to have flight delays! I know exactly where you're sitting in the Plaza photo because we stayed there in March of 2010. :) I can't wait to see all of your photos from your trip!

    ReplyDelete