Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday

Charlotte and Jensen turned one year old yesterday. Today, we celebrated their first birthday with our family and friends. I've decided to do their "monthly post" a bit differently this time, but for now I will just wish my two sweet babies a Happy First Birthday. It has been quite a year...and I still can't believe how blessed I am to have been given these two precious gifts.


4/22/10
Our first picture as a family of four.

Welcome to the world, Charlotte Anne and Jensen Todd!

4/22/11





1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful, amazing, talented, precious and miraculous. You are certainly blessed, but they are as well. They cannot tell you yet, but they are so lucky to have been born into such a warm, loving and beautiful family. Congratulations to all FOUR of you for surviving your first year as a family! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete